Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Restless Nights

What does unwinding after work mean for you? Does it mean diving into a hobby, catching up on your book list, relaxing with your family, making a new recipe, listening to music and cleaning the apartment, binging Netflix or just enjoying the quietness of your home? I thrive on lists and you could say my agenda is glued to my hand. I don't leave the house without it! I like having a routine and living by a schedule But lately, I've noticed myself getting bored by doing nearly the same thing every night. So in an effort to get more creative and out of this lull, I have a list of different things to do each night. What's your nightly routine like?

(image via cosmo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...