Thursday, December 3, 2015

Top Five

 All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
 Baby It's Cold Outside - Michael Buble
 Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - NSYNC
 Winter Wonderland - Tony Bennett
Holy Night - Christina Aguilera 

 It's been five years since I lived in the Midwest and I seriously miss everything about the winter season. Tights and scarves, driving through the neighborhoods to look at decorated front yards, apple cider and sugar cookies and snow, oh how I miss the snow. The Christmas playlist is already on repeat at home and because I grew up in the 90s, please don't judge my music taste but Christina Aguilera can seriously belt out an incredible Oh Holy Night and NSYNC's Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays makes me seriously nostalgic for Christmas mornings as a little girl. Even though Mariah Carey's singing career maybe done now, no one can out do her in All I Want For Christmas Is You. 
 
(images via amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...