Thursday, February 18, 2016

Posies and Co





Since my sister is constantly suggesting makeup brands, sharing her favorite lipsticks with me and recommending skincare products to try out, I have been all about trying out new things. This is something I do not do, I'm always nervous my skin will have some terrible reaction.  I have been wearing the same products for year so I'm definitely curious to try new things, luckily no flare ups or itchy skin yet. I came across this brand, Posies and Co Bath and Body Oil and I love, love, love it. I perfer the Frangipani scent, go to your local Anthropologie and stock up and this lush little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...