Five Things You Probably Didn't Know
Five Things You Probably Didn't Know:
1. The Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony is held every year at the Oslo City Hall in Norway.
2. The Frogner Park is the world’s largest sculpture park and it's located in Oslo. There are over 212 sculptures made by only a single artist.
3. The people of Oslo donate the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree in London every year in gratitude to the people of London for their assistance during WWII.
3. It’s actually very likely that Vikings did not use helmets at all. Only one helmet has ever been uncovered, the Viking helmet is sadly just a legend.
4. The laerdal road tunnel in Norway is the world's longest road tunnel with total of 24.5 kilometers