Thursday, March 10, 2016

Five Things





Outside of Serial and the world of NPR, I have become one serious podcast junkie. If I'm not listening to Pop Culture Happy Hour (the podcast I've been listening too the longest) or anything else produced by NPR, these are the shows I listen too compulsively and often finding myself going down the rabbit hole of so many interesting topics that it's keeping me from doing more important things like finishing my degree or cleaning my apartment. I've become a detective alongside Nick Silver in Tanis and get sucked into the web finding out everything I possibly can about Hildegard Von Bingen (Stuff You Missed in History  Class). And more often that not I myself making lists of the most random things after listening to a couple of episodes of Rosie and Jessica's Day of Fun. What are some of your favorite podcasts that you have been listening to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...