Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Morning

Happy Almost Spring!!! I don't know about you but my week flew by. Between program planning, goodbye parties, school assignments being due, abnormally large story times and a few too many kids programs all crammed within a couple weeks, I'm zonked. My weekend includes starting a tea detox (more on this in the coming week), hanging new art, indulging in a few Irish recipes to celebrate St. Paddy's Day (I'm a little late but I did treat my story time kids with three leaf clovers and Irish Soda Brad the day of) and the usual, tending to school. What are you up too this weekend? Have an excellent one!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...