Tuesday, March 29, 2016

In the Kitchen

For Christmas, my parents gave me a nice set of pots and pans. I'm extremely proud of myself that I have been making dinner every night since then. When I started this blog, I was eating cup of noodle on the regular. My cooking skills were embarrassing, I ordered take out a lot or just popped whatever in the microwave and voila that was dinner. With a few desserts, soups and chicken recipes under my belt, I definitely feel more confident in the kitchen. Some times date nights are reserved for trying new dishes, prepping is team work and learning along side my guy makes for a fun night in. What are some of your favorite recipes? Do you cook dinner or go out more? Now that school is in the count down stage, I'm thinking cooking is a my new thing. I'm curious about trying so much, have any suggestions? Pleas share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...