Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Morning

Hello readers, what have you been up too this week?! I'm finally getting positive feedback and even a little praise for showing my passion for librarianship, nothing but good news from my advisor, thank God!!! It made my Friday morning to hear Dr. C say I may be done before the end of April deadline, so I'm in a particularly excellent mood. However, I'm not quite done just a few more weeks of last minute edits and polishing. So here's to a few more weekends working my butt off and then party time.  So much champagne and celebrating and vacation time, oh I cannot wait. Have a good weekend and see you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...