Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Morning

Hey readers, how are you? I'm out of town for a work training and I'll be spending the weekend doing other work related projects and research. Oh and sleeping in because I've been staying up way to late plowing through some really good books, by the way have you read The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington? I can't stop talking about it! So many book clubs and not enough time. Plus a few of my favorite books have been adapted for the big screen and are coming out this fall, so I need to reread them before I see them in theaters. What are your plans for the weekend?!

New Yorker Parody

Would you stay in a hotel room without walls?

Librarian Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...