Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Morning

It's only a couple weeks until Halloween and I have no idea what I'm going to dress up as for work. Also, I can hardly contain my excitement for the podcast festival my guy is taking me to the weekend before the holiday. If he plans on taking me to one of those notoriously creepy zombie like mazes in L.A., I will kill him. In other news, there are so many podcasts I happened across earlier the week in research for our Stranger than Fiction/Sound and Color podcasts club we have at the library. You should start listening too, Archive 81, The Deep Vault, The Box, The Tunnels, My Favorite Murder, The Box and so many others. Get to listening and tell me what you think in the comments or on twitter. What are your weekend plans?! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...