Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Want. Need. Read.


My sister and I have been talking about our ridiculous obsession with blue velvet couches
But I'm actually serious, I want it. The ultimate statement pieces my living room needs.

These Zara shoes were all the rage at New York Fashion Week. So classic, comfy and manageable with a short chunky heel. Can you say the 90's are back?!

The never ending list of books. The Domino book isn't coming out until November but I have already pre-ordered it. I've heard so many things about Texts from Jane Eyre, as soon as my coworker is done reading it, I'm checking it out! 

What's on your fall list?!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...