Thursday, October 20, 2016

this week's favorites...





I love scary movies. I might need a buddy to watch them with just to comfort me but I can watch a good psychological thriller or horror movie any day. I'll admit I'm a little desensitized just because I would often sneak watching scaring movies when my brother and dad use to watch when I was really little. However these four classic horror films still give me the heebie-jeebies and The Pact which has come out in the last couple years seriously made me jump even while watching it in broad daylight. What are your favorite horror films? Or are you someone you strays away from scary movie? 

(images  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...