Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Morning

I don't know about you but I am wiped. With the election ending up the way it did, I haven't been able to sleep very well because I'm nervous. I'm nervous what the next four years are going to be like. But I'm hopeful and I'm going to try to have a positive attitude about this despite all the horrible things that will probably happen. How are you?! How are you feeling, were you shocked and surprised or did you see this coming?! No matter your opinion or your political affiliation, this space is a safe one and I promise I will never make you feel uncomfortable or unwelcome here. I'm concerned and scared and thinking of everyone in this country. If you're hanging in there, make sure to reach out to those who are upset or possibly in danger and offer them a coffee and a shoulder and maybe even shelter. More than anything let's just be here for each other. Have a good weekend, I'll be celebrating my birthday a little early this year since I have an intense week next week. I'll be hanging with my sister in L.A. Peace!!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...