Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Morning...

Hey readers. I'm particularly proud of myself this holiday season, it's barely December and I already have most of my shopping done. I just have to pick up two things for gift wrapping and I'm set. And since my family has birthdays around the holidays as well as their significant others, I'm out picking up and ordering online gifts for them. With everyone getting older, gift giving is usually a struggle. It's easy to just buy things for yourself when you start making decent money. Not this year, I had everyone practically done by early November. How are your holiday plans going?! Have you done all your holiday shopping?! After our family's thanksgiving feast, I seriously cannot even begin to think about another big feast, I'm still full from a week ago. This time of year, everyone is stressed out, exhausted and mulling over everything good and not so good that happened over the year. I hope you are well and wish you an easy holiday season. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...