Saturday, December 3, 2016

Saturday Happy

I've been so busy with this week that I completely forgot about a special day. I didn't celebrate the fact that this blog has been running for six years!!! Despite it being an interesting and trying year I unfortunately had to take a semi-break from the blog. It's still something very important and dear to me, never did I think it would last this long. But for those who have stuck around and continue to read, I'm hoping to expand on the blog in the coming year. I've kept it secret for a while, but it's my resolution for the new year to sort of intertwine the blog into my career. So let's keep our fingers crossed for a brighter future :) 
Happy Happy Birthday Sit and Stay Awhile!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...