Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Morning...

Are you getting close to the bottom of your long to-do list?! I'm not, I feel like I'm crossing a few off and then adding more to the never ending list of things I need to do before Christmas and the New Year. On top of shopping and getting ready for the holidays, I'm moving. I'm moving literally the week between Christmas and New Years, so these last few weeks of December are busy and hectic. And now that I'm working weekends, packing is limited to my evenings and I'm usually exhausted, all the snowbirds are in town and apparently the library is a hopping place during this time of year. Oh and now I've been waking up at four which makes my day extra long. I need sleep, we all need sleep. Have a good weekend and see you Monday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...