Friday, December 30, 2016

Friday Morning

Despite it being a busy couple weeks between the holidays, celebrating birthdays (my parents really needed to think about having a family, four out of five members of our family have birthdays literally in the middle of Thanksgiving, through the winter holidays all until the last week of January), working and moving, let's just say I've been sleeping like a baby for the last couple weeks. So what are my New Years plans? I'm moving into a new place and I haven't been this excited in awhile. This move signifies so much more than just physically moving my stuff from one place to another, it's also a new start to a new year. And I couldn't be more ready for change than I am right now. So wherever you are in the world, Happy New Year and I'll see you back here next week for our first weekly roundup of the 31 Day Challenge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...