Tuesday, January 10, 2017

31 Day Chllenge - Week 2



As I've mentioned many times on the blog, when it comes to free time I like to spend it somewhat constructively. I don't need every second planned but without being school, I don't want to waste my time scrolling through my Instagram feed for two hours every evening after work. Besides reading and watching a show, there's still a few hours before I go to sleep. So funding things has become a hobby all on it's own. I've recently gotten back into working on puzzles and when I came across The New Yorker puzzles, I stocked up. So check out your local Barnes &Noble or Amazon and buy yourself a few puzzles to start working on in the evenings.

(images)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...