Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Morning

Good morning readers! This week went by a little too quickly but I'm certainly glad to be enjoying a three day weekend. The apartment is starting to look and feel more like home and call me a crazy cat lady but I get so excited to see "The Girls" (as my sister and I coined the term for her two cats, Pepper and Minnie) after a long day at work. How are you, how's the beginning of 2017 treating you? There may be a day trip planned this weekend but other than that, I'll just be enjoying my apartment and a new arrival to add to the living room this weekend. Have a good one and see you monday morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...