Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Read Harder

When it comes to reading, I spend way more time on children's literature. Adult and young adult books, not to much. This year I plan on doing two things when it comes to my year long book list. Read more adult material and read harder. And what I mean by reading harder is not picking out the usual pretty cover chick-lit paperback or bestsellers but substantial books. I'm not a sci-fi person and I'm just now starting to get into essays and short stories. Book Riot and the New York Public Library are the best places to find these read harder kind of lists. So I'm hoping to pass along this intention of skirting past the bestsellers and find something that you would not ordinarily pick up. Happy Reading! 

Save

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...