Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Morning

Hey guys, how is everyone doing? I don't why but I've been going to bed at like two/three in the morning almost every night this week. So I'll be winding down early over the next few days. My weekend plans include hitting the food trucks in Rancho Mirage, checking out the start of modernism week in Palm Spring and enjoying the rain storm that's suppose to hit socal this weekend. Oh, I'll always be moving my new and very white dresser into my room and finally putting clothes away in their proper place. Have an excellent weekend and I'll see you Monday morning!




(image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...