Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Morning

Happy Friday readers! Since I've been staying up past midnight trying to catch up with The Vampire Diaries, this week has seemed to drag on. With my room being finished and no other home do-it-yourself projects in the near future, I'm taking a break and enjoying relaxing with books, taking extra long walks, hitting up the park and deciding who I want Elena to be with more, Stefan or Damon Salvatore. What are your weekend plans? Can you believe it's already March? I sure can't! I'm not quite ready for spring to be here; it's one of the busiest times of the year for me since our library hosts a lot of big programs throughout the spring and getting ready for all the activities during the summer. How have you been? What have you been up too? See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...