Thursday, June 15, 2017

I Stole My Sister's Purse For This Post





 
Every once in a while, I feel confident enough to put myself in front of the camera if there's something I really love and want to share it with you. I'm not saying, you should get use to outfit posts because modeling is something that does not come naturally. Despite, getting requests on the regular to produce more personal content, I'm not sure I could ever be comfortable or patient enough for photo shoots or being the center of a post. So here I am attempting to showcase a piece of my very simple wardrobe and some jewelry that was just too good to pass up.

 A few weeks ago, I came across these classic tassel style earrings. They come in several colors, in fact these pink ones were just released so I may have to get them too. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with black! Whether you wear them to work, an evening outing with girlfriends or for a hot date, these are a staple piece that should be added to your jewelry collection, at least I think so.  Also, I kindly asked before going into my sisters closet to take her YSL clutch. But one of these days, it may just go missing for a few hours :)

(photography by Tatum O'Brien)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...