Thursday, June 22, 2017

Top 5





If there's one thing I horde, it's coffee table books. From Princess Di (because I grew up idolizing her) to travel books, interior design and fashion, I love to swoon over glossy photographs and dream...dream of wearing overpriced shoes or haute couture gowns or fall into serious wanderlust with all the travel books I have. I've had some of these for a awhile and others are recent purchases but these five I often revisit whether for inspiration and just to let my mind wander. Are you a serious book collector? What type of books do you like to keep? How do you organize your oversized books?

(images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...