Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Morning...

Hey everyone, how was your week??! The summer reading program is officially over and while I'm happy to look forward to a quiet and relaxing August, I'm also a little sad. Not everyone was thrilled with the engineering (and S.T.E.A.M.) theme, but luckily for me I had more than enough program ideas to last throughout the entire summer. You can never go wrong with science experiments, art projects or building experimentation. At least I have the next several months worth of science related programs for my tweens. What are your weekend plans? I'm heading to Newport for the annual family reunion and relaxing after a pretty insane five weeks of library activities. See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...