Thursday, July 27, 2017

On the Lookout...





Five Women You Should Be Paying Attention Too: 

Audrey Gelman: Former Political and Public Relations Consultant and Deputy Director of Communications to New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer. Now, she's the co-founder of the coolest women's club in the states at The Wing in New York City.  

Ruthie Lindsay: One of the most remarkable and inspiring recovery stories I've read in a long time. Every morning I get up and think about everything Ruthie has overcome, when I maybe feeling down or unmotivated with life.

Jen Gotch: The woman behind my favorite retail brand Bando, Jen is one of my heroes. She's inspiring, goofy, honest and unbelievably real.   

Christina Grasso: This one I maybe a little bias since I went to college with her; but Christina's recovery story, her activism and her work ethic inspires me everyday. Also her social media is seriously hysterical.

Lauren B. Lauren: I've been following this lady for years, I've been a huge advocate of her brand/cause FEED. Every year I buy something just so it goes to feeding malnourished children somewhere in the world.  


(1,2,3,4,5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...