Thursday, July 13, 2017

Life Lately


Last month I picked up this book thinking what a great cover, little did I know it would become my adult version of Eat, Pray, Love. And I only say that because I was introduced to Liz Gilbert's book as sophomore in high school. My copy of Material Girl, Mystical World is already dogeared and filled with post-its! What are you reading? 

When I got back from Europe, I went through Madeline phase and came across this collectible item. As I started searching deeper, I found a treasure trove of storybook characters and found another childhood favorite

Anyone who knows me well, knows I'm a Kate Spade addict. I own everything from stationary to books, plates, mugs and bags. These mugs are everything and I pretty much transport them from work to home on the regular! 

When I'm searching for new beats to listen too, I turn to Sarah Tolzmann. We speak the same language when it comes to music :)

If you were a fan of The Toast and own your copy of Texts from Jane Eyre, then you need to check out Mallory's latest endeavor, Dear Prudence. A somewhat new podcast that I've just been introduced too. I think you'll be pretty happy with this podcast. 

When it comes to Mexican Food, nowhere in the desert beats Taqueria Sinaloense. Whenever you're in Palm Desert just look for this small hole in wall place. I've been eating here for years, literally nothing compares to the authentic food and the incredibly sweet staff at this restaurant. 

I started paying attention to H&M bralettes a few weeks ago and now I want them all! 

A highlighter and gel cream that is a must for dewy healthy looking skin. 

My cousin got me on this ice cream months ago, I don't feel so bad indulging in this soy goodness! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...