Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What Are You Watching?

What have you been watching lately? I took a break from watching television a few months ago as apart of my summer challenge and then after that, I realized there was so much more I could do besides sit down in front of the tv all night. With the lack of sleep from the past few weeks, last weekend I decided to be a little lazy and catch up with a few shows. I can now (mostly) keep up with Game of Thrones conversations since I officially caught this weekend even though I feel confused about so many things and characters. I also binged Silicon Valley in the past few days; seriously one of the best shows ever! And since my guy is watching Gilmore Girls, I figured I could watch one of his favorite shows, Hannibal. I'm also waiting for the last season of Bates Motel to show up on Netflix. What's your favorite show? Do you stream or watch in real time on your television?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...