Basically, I want to move to Maine.
Also, five facts you should probably know about my favorite state.
1. Maine’s earliest inhabitants are believed to have been descendants of Ice Age hunters.
2. With a total area of 33,215 square miles the state covers nearly as many square miles as the other five New England states combined.
3. Ninety percent of the country’s toothpick supply is produced in Maine.
4. Eastport is the most eastern city in the country and is believed to be the first place to get graced by the morning sun on American soil.
5. The Maine coast runs about 3,500 miles long – that’s more coastline than California.