Saturday, August 5, 2017

Librarian Problems

 When my least favorite patron walks into the library.
 When parents don't  clean up after their children in the play area.
 When someone is on the phone in the library.
 When a parent thinks it's funny that their child is screaming.
When a patron asks why I won't forgive their fine. 

A new end of the week series, I'd like to call #librarianproblems. Working with the public can be exhausting, people are either awesome and you want them to be your best friend or you have the people who are so far out in left field, you're left in disbelief.  I may not post five but I'll have at least one to share throughout the month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...