Thursday, September 14, 2017

A New Day





It's not exactly getting cooler here but I'm more than excited to start shopping for the autumn season. And if it hadn't been for the month and half I wasn't shopping at Target, I may have never stumbled across their new clothing line. The other day I found myself not looking for anything in particular but came out with a few bags of just clothes. Their new clothing line, A New Day is my favorite reasonably priced brand right now. Sweaters and jackets, pleated skirts and the ultimate "Sarah" look, plain but sophisticated dresses; I can't tell you how much I love this fun but professional brand. Head over to your closest Target and stock up because I see these items selling quickly. Oh, and have you checked the flannel shirt dresses?! 

(images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...