Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Take Care

Every year for the last four or five years I work on an action plan as opposed to declaring a new year resolution. I no longer create resolutions, not because I can't finish or see something through but I like the more simplistic ideas of Hygge, Lagom, Lykke or Ikigai. Less technology, being outside more, living for each moment and learning to take better care of myself and the world. Which leads me into my first small action of the month. Now that I'm officially in my thirties, I want to make my health a priority. Cancer is my future so as long as I can avoid getting it early, I want to be as healthy as I can and that starts with my diet, my lifestyle and my skin. 2017 seemed to be the year of irritated skin for me! I realized I needed to up my game with skin care products, mostly dermatologist approved or organic brands. If anyone has recommendations for dry and sensitive skin I would love to hear your stories, your input and suggestions when it comes to taking care of your skin. My nightly routine includes a face mask, cleansing my face with a toner, a little mist and moisturizing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...