Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday Morning

I don't know about you but this was a strange week, it was slow but fast at the same time, amrite?! How was your Christmas? If you weren't with family, I hope your holiday was wonderful. I've certainly had an interesting week and I'd like to finish it off by having my apartment back and sleeping through the weekend. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?! Mine includes staying in bed with hot and spicy soup and working to get the new site launched by next week! That's right, Sit and Stay Awhile is moving and getting a face lift, and I for one cannot wait to show you :) So cheers to the weekend and a Happy New Year! See you in 2018! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...