Friday, March 30, 2018

Self Care Friday

In the last few weeks, I have created five new programs at my library and since my mind has been running a mile a minute, I've been coming up with new ideas and posts to incorporate into the blog as well. More on that a little later though. To switch up Friday posts, I'm adding a new morning series, Self Care Friday! So dish on your favorite products and tell me what you're doing on a Friday night in! Now that I'm 30 and staying in on a Friday night sounds so much more luxurious than going out, I'm into this new thing called Friday Night Chores. What are your plans today or tonight? 

What I'm Doing: Friday Night Chores

What I'm Reading: Am I There Yet

What I'm Wearing: Clay Cleanser/Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...