Thursday, May 17, 2018

An Evening by the Pool

I'm trying to make more of an effort to spend time outside. As a homebody I tend to live in comfy lounge attire and hang out indoors by the tv, playing with my sister's cats or reading in my room on my bed. Part of it is that I want to be a little lazy on the weekends. Ever since I started going to the park on Sunday morning to read last year, I felt better. Being quiet and leading a five minute calming meditation or breathing routine to allow yourself to take in the smells and sounds of nature, it's just so uplifting and relaxing. Before it starts to get too hot, my goal is to spend one or two evenings out by the pool after getting home from work. What's one thing you want to work on this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...