Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Morning

Good Morning and Happy May, my readers!!! Well I'm back in the states and even though I'm feeling great after my vacation, jet-lag has seemed to follow me through the entire week. Not that it's a bad thing to wake up at four a.m. but wanting to fall asleep when I open the door after work, I can't be doing that every day. I don't have too many plans other than to finish putting things away and get  back into my work and home routine, I'm gearing up for our Summer Reading Program which is starting up next month. What have you been up too these past couple weeks? What are you plans for the weekend? Have a good one and see you next week :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...